Terms & Conditions
* Paying for a workshop secures you a place.
* I need a minimum of 2 participants for a workshop to run. If there is only 1 participant 7 days before a workshop start time unfortunately it will have to be cancelled. If this is the case I will try my utmost to find suitable new dates but if this is not possible I'll provide a full refund of the cost of the workshop.
* All children to the age of 13 and vulnerable adults need to be accompanied by a parent or carer. There is no charge if parents or carers are only assisting. If you want to participate please book 2 places. If you have an assistant please let me know so I can set up the table to accommodate them. I hold an enhanced DBS certificate for children and vulnerable adults. My certificate is updated annually with GOV.UK update service.
* If it becomes necessary for you to change your workshop date please let me know as soon as possible. For cancellations or date changes within 14 days of a start date unfortunately I'm only able to give refunds if I'm able to refill the place.
* In extreme circumstances, regardless of numbers booked on, I may need to cancel a workshop. I reserve the right to do so.